jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Welcome new official section: Alice Little Things!

littlethings

Hello!!!

Yeih ! ! When I start the blog I had a day where you put what happened out of my time reading aka reviews , usually I wrote at the end of the month. I know ! the last 3 months of 2013 I did not write that section and maybe I was losing it a little. Why ? ? ? ? ? Complicated Months !

My new school, months of celebration and if many books to spread the word, it was a bit complicated . But new year , new official section , Little Things Alice section will be to narrate , tell, gossiping as they like to take it, some things I like and find some crazy meaning of because I love to read , and also part of my interests . The issue, to know more of this blogger , administrator , reviewer or maybe girl than in his past life was a cat.

 

With that start, January good for me is a month between that I love and I'm terrified , when the day January 1st arrives, I know it is missing some days for my birthday and I get a little tense , maybe it is the fact so many celebrations , this year however, was tense because came the school and had exam! Pff ... Still it was great to enjoy a Rock Birthday Yeah!

P.S : Always I celebrated with a good cheeseburger.

 

On Tv: Ok ... I'm Alice and I love Tom Mison in Sleepy Hollow! ... JA Ja, I admit, I had my doubts about the program, even so,do not hesitate to see it in its first broadcast, what happened? Listen at first to The Rolling Stones won my attention as 40%, see the starting very well 70%, Hear to speak at Tom Mison .... 200%! I Love series, every Monday I watched the series and the ending was fucking great!
Current Mode: second season please soon! and shocked by those skinny jeans yet.

On Movie: The Book Thief, I loved! ... Sorry! but American Hustle...nope ..

Viva the book, Oh holy book! I could not choose any of my favorites this month! Uh ... maybe this year were: Tick to the Tock by Matthew Turner or Indigo Incite by Jacinda Buchmann,However check of  reviews.

Book Final December 2013: The Return By Nicole R. Taylor.

Music:  " Blackbird singing in the dead of night, Take these broken wings and learn to fly, All your life...You were only waiting for this moment to arise"

The Beatles - BlackBird

ALICE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario