lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

Undeniable, The Unexpected Trilogy: a Companion Novella by Amity Cross |Review|

Reviews

Undeniable 


 The Unexpected Trilogy: a Companion Novella


by Amity Cross



Genre: Erotic Romance


(18+ due to sexual content)


Release: OUT NOW!


Joe Fox is a floater. A coaster on the coffee table of life.
He rides the wave spread by the juggernaut of rock 'n' roll outfit, Affliction, claiming what he wants and sticking to his limits. On the outside he is the calm inside the hurricane. Underneath the surface he's struggling against his own brewing category five.
When Affliction goes on a long awaited hiatus, he finds himself alone in more ways than one. What's a man to do when he's got plenty to forget and all the time in the world to do it in?
Crash into someone beautiful and wild, that's what.
Someone so wild that they might be able to calm the storm within and awaken something undeniable...


Undeniable is a companion novella to the Unexpected Trilogy.
One story. One Part. One Undeniable connection...



Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iTunes / Smashwords


 

And Now ...


The Unexpected Trilogy  is  available in one edition



Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iTunes 


***


THE REVIEW


undeniable1

Hellou! everyone, Well,  I must say that the weather in this part of the world has been with rainy weather and some cold, but nothing that helps a book to raise the hot weather, a little warmer. When this story came to my uhmm virtual hands, I was excited and not really knew what to expect on the story, but knowing the writing and style of Amity knew it would be a satin sweet candy .


And It was well as, I did not disappoint, in contrast, the level had risen, the story is hot, and it was a way of feeling, mystery, laughter and time really intense, the book is easy and you can finish it in one day, I take two days to enjoy it and if I could describe the way I was was a bit like type Red Ketchup sauce .



The story is about Joe Fox (* insert here the red ketchup and recurrent thoughts) the West' best friend , of The Unexpected Trilogy, and this book begins after the events of the trilogy, so if you have not read The Unexpected Trilogy I recommend you do it or you'll have some spoilers along the way, Joe has its weaknesses and strengths but nothing out of the ordinary in his lifestyle, he has followed the game to be a rock star, women, fame and fortune, but not romance. Alexis will be the girl who came into his life like a hurricane or rather a storm, and where the meaning of the phrase: "Live the fantasy for as long as we can", will be at stake, not just for Joe, Alexis represents maybe that phrase.


Love the characters, each was well defined and could clearly picture them in my head, but more to Joe .... ok here is where applies of the boyfriend book ? or something?, in this series He is definitely my favorite, and Alexis, I loved it, she is out of the world of music, had a more interesting job, In a personal point I identify with her and She was full of surprises. Its evolution was gradual and proportionate.

I could not stop saying Oh Wowo Wou!, Wait a minute .., WT **, and believe me I had fun, there is a part of the book that gives a good use markers of the certain trademark, and if you want know why I laughed and also insert the ketchup red my face in the middle of waiting for a concert and why November is a sexy and perfect month, You definitely have to read this story. Perhaps the end I felt a bit fast, but only that, the story is fresh, unique and with this hot style that is needed to tell a story erotica.

My Stars Review: 5



P, S: The books do not end here, two deliveries expected in July complementary novellas, different characters, new stories.

To know more do not forget to follow the author!!

 

THE AUTHOR


 


Amity Cross isn’t my real name. That’s no secret.


I didn’t want my Mum and my workplace to find out


I wrote about doodles and tongue-in-cheek sexual innuendo.


I live in a leafy suburb of Melbourne writing about screwed up relationships


and kick ass female leads that don’t take s**t lying down.


Insert more pretentious c**p here.



Find Amity Online:


Website  // Twitter // Facebook // GoodReads // Newsletter


 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario