viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

Reading Challenges 2015 | All things in the Cloud Sweet - Books |

Hello,
HeLLo,
 hello!




And 2014 was like water through your fingers !!!!! What happened? How did this happen?

Definitely I said goodbye to 2014, was one of those years fairly complicated, rare, with touches of happiness and joys, but then just around the corner just stumbled.

There were ups and downs but good is gone, and left me with memories for posterity (mmm ... maybe in 2025 someone to listen or read)

Among the disasters that occurred was the last blog, I leave something positive, I have a nice new blog, but the last reading challenge ... That something was lost, in Goodreads there are something, and though I did not finish, it was fun.

This 2015 I was decided to have two challenges, the first is to Goodreads and the second is an invitation that made me the blog www.escapewithdollycas.com, through Goodreads.

The first consists of reading 72 books during the year, only 2 books this year increase from the previous challenge of 2014.

The second consists of: JUST FOR FUN READING CHALLENGE 2015

What is that?

2 books in 12 months JUST FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!

1 BOOK PER MONTH - NO READING AHEAD!

They are to be read JUST FOR FUN. You can review if you wish. 

You are on your own to catch up. 
Just designate you are catching up when you list the book and include the date. 

I am committing to read just one book for fun each month!
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

 Each month you edit the post  to include the title and author of the book you read for that month.

 You can also add additional comments to link to reviews if you have chosen to review the book or comment about a book you have read. 

If you wish to join, you are still on time! the closure of registration is January 31, just give a click on the link below if you are in goodreads!

GOODREADS JUST FOR FUN READING CHALLENGE 2015


So that's my report in reading challenge, if you have one, or want to share it, go it!

My reviews or  know that book reading each month I'll do it in a general admission, my views on Goodreads and social networks ;)

See You!!

ALLYCAT

P,D Follow the Facebook Page and Twitter 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario